Rabu, 13 Februari 2013

Download Prediksi Soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMP 2013

Prediksi Soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMP 2013

Contoh Soal
Bacaan untuk soal 
Hello, my name is Magic Sloanne. I live with
my cousins, Donny and Bryan, at 60 Hyde Park
Street. It is near Lake land Street. This is my new
neighbour. His name is Vicky Martinez. He lives
on the same street as I live. I like to have a friend
like him because he is very clever and kind.

Where does Vicky live?
A. Near Hyde Park Street
B. On Lakeland Street
C. On Hyde Park Street
D. Near Lakeland Street

“... because he is very clever and kind.” (line 4)
What does “he” refer to?A. Donny
B. Bryan
C. Magic Sloanne
D. Vicky Martinez

Download Prediksi Soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMP 2013
DOWNLOAD SOAL
Share this post

1 komentar :